Thursday, June 9, 2011

What is Embracing My Own Glow?

Embracing My Own Glow is the story of one Melanoma Survivor who loves the outdoors, seeking understanding of the disease, and adopting new sun safe lifestyle.

I want to tell the story of my experience. Hopefully inform others about Melanoma, that it is real, it can happen to anyone, of any age.  I want to show that you can enjoy the sun safely. I hope to provide enough awareness that nobody else in my life has to hear the words “You have melanoma”.

I am not a medical professional or an expert on skin cancer.  However, I want to share any information that I come across, that may be beneficial to anyone else who has Melanoma or any other form of Skin Cancer.

I am not a writer, but will do my best to proofread my posts for grammar and use spell check.  Please be patient with me if I miss something

No comments:

Post a Comment